Applicants for NNA Fleet Certification must:
- Register the NNA vehicles under their company name.
- Keep the NNA vehicles in company service for the minimum term (see current fleet program for minimum term).
- Have a minimum of five vehicles registered in the name of the company and in company service. Copies of the DMV registrations supporting the application for NNA Fleet Certification must be attached.
Your company image is supported by the vehicles you choose. Commercial Vehicle Lending through Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp. (NMAC) can play a significant role in building your business brand.
Click here for fINANCING
If you have five or more vehicles to register in your company's name that will remain in company service for a minimum term (usually six months), acquiring a Nissan Fleet Certification number will enable your company to quickly put wheels on the road.
NNA will pay $300 to the delivering Dealer for distant courtesy delivery of a commercial fleet vehicle. The dealer performing the courtesy delivery must be located a minimum of 100 miles from the selling dealer to qualify for the Courtesy Delivery (CD) fee.
To enroll, applicants for an NNA Fleet Certification Number must:
- Complete an Application for an NNA Fleet Certification Number
- Provide a completed W9 form
- Provide copies of the DMV registrations for a minimum of five vehicles registered in the name of the company and in company service